Want To Find Out More About Your ALKU Team In The Herndon Office?!
Check out this month’s “Meet Your Recruiter segment on the website now! This month we are featuring Jacob Skolnick!
This month’s employee spotlight is Justin Lamm!
Justin has been working at ALKU since April of 2017. Check out what he had to say about his dream vacation trip and what he likes to do outside of ALKU here.
ALKU Government Solutions Annual Holiday Party
Thank you to everyone that was able to attend the holiday party at Morton’s Steakhouse in Arlington! We loved seeing you all there and congrats to all the winners of the gift baskets!
You can view all the photo’s from the night here!
ALKU Government Solutions Awarded Contracts
Stay up to date with all of ALKU’s monthly awarded contracts! You can check out ALKU’s awarded contracts for this month here!
ALKU Government Solutions is Looking For Referrals With Active Security Clearances!!
Know someone looking for a career change?? Help us continue to grow ALKU with our increasing demand of opportunities!
Ask your recruiter today about the referral program details!
SECURITY AWARENESS TIPS:
Are you traveling in December?
Here are some helpful tips while traveling during the holidays:
- If traveling abroad, make a copy of your passport, itinerary, and important phone numbers and leave it with a trusted contact at home.
- Be mindful of where the zippers and opening to pockets fall on your bag. Find methods to deter pickpockets.
- Do not leave your devices unattended. Store them in a safe. Leave unnecessary electronic devices at home.
- Sanitize your laptop, cellphone, and portable device prior to travel.
- Clear your browser history and cache including saved usernames and password
- Delete any Saved or Favorite sites that could expose personal information or browsing habits.
- Beware of “phishing” scams.
- Update and perform a comprehensive anti-virus scan on all electronic devices prior to departure and upon return.
- Consider all free Wi-Fi to be unsecure.
- Be mindful of local laws and customs in the host country.
- Make sure to have the U.S. Embassy or Consulate’s contact information saved.
- Don’t forget to secure your home. Close and lock all windows, doors, garage, and vehicles.
- Travel outside of the U.S. must be reported using the Pre and Post-Travel forms AND need to be approved by ALKU Security.
- Read the Foreign Travel Briefing from ALKU Security to better understand how you can be a target of a foreign intelligence or security service.
- Make sure to report any Suspicious and/or Foreign Contacts.
For more information on Foreign Travel, contact ALKU security at email@example.com