Communications Coordinator – Andover, MA
Are you looking to join a dynamic, collaborative team?
The ALKrew wants to meet you!
Life @ ALKU as a Communications Coordinator
The Communications Coordinator is responsible for all company-wide communications. This person will be responsible for creating and deploying all Communications strategy. Must possess a positive attitude, a passion for writing, exhibits strong problem-solving skills, and work well both individually and as a member of a team. It is important for this candidate to be detail oriented with excellent communication, writing and organizational skills. The ideal candidate for this role is a motivated individual who is willing to go the extra mile in assisting ALKU with its exponential growth.
Day to Day:
- Brings our Have Fun Working Hard culture to life by ensuring that all employees are aware and up to date on company initiatives
- Content creation and management of
- Company Intranet site/all internal communications platforms (slack, email, etc.)
- All company policies
- Press releases/blogs/newsletters
- Internal communication campaign strategy
- Works closely with Social Media Coordinator to assist in external content creation
- Works closely with Revenue Marketing Coordinator to assist in external content creation
- Responsible for ensuring company message is consistent across all company platform
- Monitor and support team email intake
- Monitor and respond to external and internal inquiries
- General copy/content support
- Maintain and build press outlet relationships
- Stay up to date on trends within the industry and adjust communication strategy accordingly
What We Need from You:
- Has initiative
- Task oriented
- Ability to multitask
What You Can Expect from Us
- Dedicated Leadership Team
- High level of demand, for a high level of reward
- Unmatched opportunity for growth; we promote from within!
- No set geographic sales territory
- Strong mentorship programs
- Tailored roadmap to management
Taking Care of the ALKrew
Weekly Pay + Bonus Potential
Training & Development
Opportunities for Growth
Health and Fitness Reimbursement
Student Loan Reimbursement
Competitive 401k Match
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We celebrate our differences, advocate for one another, and embrace our individuality.
ALKU is committed to honoring, understanding, and growing the ALKrew in order to foster a culture where we seek to understand and celebrate each person who walks through our doors.
Employee Resource Groups
Our ERGs are created and run by our very own ALKU employees to support each and every employees’ needs.
ALKU Women Empowered (AWE)
A women’s group determined to provide resources to the women of ALKU and give them the support they need to continue to develop within the organization.
For employees of color at ALKU to share experiences, provide fellowship and support, enhance career and personal development, and contribute to ALKU’s vision and values.
Where ALKU’s LGBTQ+ employees can share experiences, provide fellowship and support, enhance career and personal development, and contribute to ALKU’s vision and values. This group is a safe space to meet and discuss life both inside and outside of ALKU.
Balancing a full time job & family is an Olympic sport. This group is a space for ALKU parents, expecting parents, or people who want to know what it’s like to be an ALKU parent or just escape being a parent – only for a moment.
State of Mind
Opening the conversation around mental health and wellness in hopes of fostering supportive connections and eliminating any potential stigma in the workplace.
Staffing Industry Analysts Best Staffing Firms to Work For
Inc. Best Workplaces
SIA Fastest Growing US Staffing Firms
ClearyRated Best of Staffing Employee Satisfaction
SIA Largest Staffing Firms in the US
CollegeGrad.com Top 500 Entry Level Employer
CollegeGrad.com Top 100 Intern Employer