Digital Marketing Specialist – Andover, MA
Are you looking to join a supportive, collaborative team?
The ALKrew wants to meet you!
Life @ ALKU as a Digital Marketing Specialist
This Digital Marketing Specialist will build ALKU’s digital marketing strategy with an emphasis on revenue-generating initiatives. This newly created position is responsible for developing content calendars, developing paid and organic social, including but not limited to, email marketing, web, social graphics, display ads, and other marketing and sales-related content, as well as reporting on campaign results. The role is focused on supporting strategic goals related to developing a digital strategy and inbound marketing campaign management that generates revenue and increases overall brand awareness.
Day to Day:
- Plans, manages, and oversees all aspects of a digital marketing campaign to effectively promote ALKU’s consulting services
- Create key ideal Candidate/Client Profiles and map to always on automated journeys
- Build and implement Marketing Automation strategy for the overall company- own marketing tech stack from vender selection to performance
- Responsible for other key digital strategies including paid and organic social, display and inbound marketing, email marketing and SEO
- Ongoing data analysis and creation of outcomes and key insights
- Responsible for the company’s web and mobile strategies
- Campaign creation and management to ensure higher than average click through rates
- Testing, iteration, and analysis
- Maintaining a growth pattern of all digital platforms via scorecard
- 4-5 years in digital marketing
- Analytical mindset
- Experience with search engine optimization, lead generation, email marketing, and campaign management
- Ability to work with colleagues at all levels to develop marketing goals and evaluate results
- Good at problem solving and communication
- Strong writing skills
- Experience in Marketing automation platform
What You Can Expect from Us
- Dedicated Leadership Team
- High level of demand, for a high level of reward
- Unmatched opportunity for growth; we promote from within!
- No set geographic sales territory
- Strong mentorship programs
- Tailored roadmap to management
Taking Care of the ALKrew
Weekly Pay + Bonus Potential
Training & Development
Opportunities for Growth
Health and Fitness Reimbursement
Student Loan Reimbursement
Competitive 401k Match
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We celebrate our differences, advocate for one another, and embrace our individuality.
ALKU is committed to honoring, understanding, and growing the ALKrew in order to foster a culture where we seek to understand and celebrate each person who walks through our doors.
Employee Resource Groups
Our ERGs are created and run by our very own ALKU employees to support each and every employees’ needs.
ALKU Women Empowered (AWE)
A women’s group determined to provide resources to the women of ALKU and give them the support they need to continue to develop within the organization.
For employees of color at ALKU to share experiences, provide fellowship and support, enhance career and personal development, and contribute to ALKU’s vision and values.
Where ALKU’s LGBTQ+ employees can share experiences, provide fellowship and support, enhance career and personal development, and contribute to ALKU’s vision and values. This group is a safe space to meet and discuss life both inside and outside of ALKU.
Balancing a full time job & family is an Olympic sport. This group is a space for ALKU parents, expecting parents, or people who want to know what it’s like to be an ALKU parent or just escape being a parent – only for a moment.
State of Mind
Opening the conversation around mental health and wellness in hopes of fostering supportive connections and eliminating any potential stigma in the workplace.
Staffing Industry Analysts Best Staffing Firms to Work For
Inc. Best Workplaces
SIA Fastest Growing US Staffing Firms
ClearyRated Best of Staffing Employee Satisfaction
SIA Largest Staffing Firms in the US
CollegeGrad.com Top 500 Entry Level Employer
CollegeGrad.com Top 100 Intern Employer