Employee Relations Coordinator – Andover, MA
Are you looking to join a supportive, collaborative team?
The ALKrew wants to meet you!
Life @ ALKU as an Employee Relations Coordinator
The Employee Relations Coordinator will oversee and assist the Human Resources Leadership team in the oversight of all internal policies, employee relations issues and other various Human Resources initiatives. This employee will be the point of contact for all internal ALKU employees regarding questions and concerns regarding the company.
The Day to Day
- Assist in creation and ownership of all internal policies
- Ensure policies are clear and compliant
- Help to create rollout plan for new policies
- Maintain and continue to educate on existing policies
- Serve as main point of contact for a variety of human resources questions and concerns, and use strong judgement to decide next steps and when to escalate
- Help to train leadership on Human Resources best practices
- Work with Legal/Compliance team to navigate employment situations to help implement compliant action plans
- Run Stay/Exit interviews to proactively gather employee feedback
- Assist Revenue Pillar on potential employee relations issues with consultants and help gameplan best course of action
- Assist Human Resources Administrator on various administrative tasks as needed
What We Need from You:
- Has initiative
- Task oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Customer service oriented
What You Can Expect from Us
- Dedicated Leadership Team
- High level of demand, for a high level of reward
- Unmatched opportunity for growth; we promote from within!
- Strong mentorship programs
- Tailored roadmap to management
Taking Care of the ALKrew
Weekly Pay + Bonus Potential
Training & Development
Opportunities for Growth
Health and Fitness Reimbursement
Student Loan Reimbursement
Competitive 401k Match
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We celebrate our differences, advocate for one another, and embrace our individuality.
ALKU is committed to honoring, understanding, and growing the ALKrew in order to foster a culture where we seek to understand and celebrate each person who walks through our doors.
Employee Resource Groups
Our ERGs are created and run by our very own ALKU employees to support each and every employees’ needs.
ALKU Women Empowered (AWE)
A women’s group determined to provide resources to the women of ALKU and give them the support they need to continue to develop within the organization.
For employees of color at ALKU to share experiences, provide fellowship and support, enhance career and personal development, and contribute to ALKU’s vision and values.
Where ALKU’s LGBTQ+ employees can share experiences, provide fellowship and support, enhance career and personal development, and contribute to ALKU’s vision and values. This group is a safe space to meet and discuss life both inside and outside of ALKU.
Balancing a full time job & family is an Olympic sport. This group is a space for ALKU parents, expecting parents, or people who want to know what it’s like to be an ALKU parent or just escape being a parent – only for a moment.
State of Mind
Opening the conversation around mental health and wellness in hopes of fostering supportive connections and eliminating any potential stigma in the workplace.
SIA Largest IT Staffing Firms in the US
SIA Largest Staffing Firms in the US
SIA Largest Staffing Firms in the US
ClearlyRated Best of Staffing Client Satisfaction Diamond Award
ClearlyRated Best of Staffing Talent Satisfaction Diamond Award
SIA Best Staffing Firms to Work For
Inc. Best Workplaces
Top 500 Entry Level Employer
Inc. 5000 America's Fastest Growing Private Companies
ClearlyRated Best of Staffing Employee Satisfaction