Infrastructure Technology Administrator – Andover, MA
Are you looking to join a supportive, collaborative team?
The ALKrew wants to meet you!
Life @ ALKU as a Infrastructure Technology Administrator
ALKU needs someone who will have ownership and provide support for core, enterprise applications. The role will reside in the Technology department rolling up under the corporate umbrella and will report to the Enterprise Technology Manager. This person will handle a variety of tasks including first tier incident intake and triage, issue assignment and escalation, and be a primary liaison to the IT outsourced partner Network Coverage. This person must be able to handle multiple tasks without being overwhelmed, and must also be able to provide impeccable customer service to all ALKU employees.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as ALKU’s primary responder to the ALKU helpline
- Triage all inbound help requests ensuring timely response and assignment
- Troubleshoot issues directly with users to resolution or escalation
- Liaise with IT partner Network Coverage on all issues and requests needing their attention
- Liaise with subject matter experts within Technology team on all issues and requests assigned to them
- Log tickets with vendor partners either directly or in conjunction with internal vendor owner
- Create training and documentation on core applications like Microsoft Suite, Zoom, Slack, Pingboard, OfficeSpace, and more
- Participate in the selection and implementation of an ITSM tool
- Provide help where needed on any special projects
- Bring efficiency to the Technology team by taking ownership and streamlining the ALKU helpline process
- Ensure the utilization and effectiveness of core, enterprise applications
- Ensure top notch customer service to all clients: ALKU employees
What You Can Expect from Us
- Dedicated Leadership Team
- High level of demand, for a high level of reward
- Unmatched opportunity for growth; we promote from within!
- No set geographic sales territory
- Strong mentorship programs
- Tailored roadmap to management
Taking Care of the ALKrew
Weekly Pay + Bonus Potential
Training & Development
Opportunities for Growth
Health and Fitness Reimbursement
Student Loan Reimbursement
Competitive 401k Match
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We celebrate our differences, advocate for one another, and embrace our individuality.
ALKU is committed to honoring, understanding, and growing the ALKrew in order to foster a culture where we seek to understand and celebrate each person who walks through our doors.
Employee Resource Groups
Our ERGs are created and run by our very own ALKU employees to support each and every employees’ needs.
ALKU Women Empowered (AWE)
A women’s group determined to provide resources to the women of ALKU and give them the support they need to continue to develop within the organization.
For employees of color at ALKU to share experiences, provide fellowship and support, enhance career and personal development, and contribute to ALKU’s vision and values.
Where ALKU’s LGBTQ+ employees can share experiences, provide fellowship and support, enhance career and personal development, and contribute to ALKU’s vision and values. This group is a safe space to meet and discuss life both inside and outside of ALKU.
Balancing a full time job & family is an Olympic sport. This group is a space for ALKU parents, expecting parents, or people who want to know what it’s like to be an ALKU parent or just escape being a parent – only for a moment.
State of Mind
Opening the conversation around mental health and wellness in hopes of fostering supportive connections and eliminating any potential stigma in the workplace.
Staffing Industry Analysts Best Staffing Firms to Work For
Inc. Best Workplaces
SIA Fastest Growing US Staffing Firms
ClearyRated Best of Staffing Employee Satisfaction
SIA Largest Staffing Firms in the US
CollegeGrad.com Top 500 Entry Level Employer
CollegeGrad.com Top 100 Intern Employer