Military Relationship Specialist – Herndon, VA
Are you looking to join a supportive, collaborative team?
The ALKrew wants to meet you!
Life @ ALKU as a Military Relationship Specialist
ALKU is looking to hire a Military Relationship Specialist to join our team. This person will drive recruitment efforts using a hybrid strategy with the main mission being building new relationships with military personnel, enhancing existing partnerships, and offering professional development to veterans and prospective candidates for the ALKrew. This person will represent ALKU in career fairs, info sessions, guest-speaking engagements, and other in-person and virtual events to build ALKU’s brand and recruit top talent for all ALKU offices.
The Day to Day
- Connect with the appropriate military personnel to begin building relationships and working to maintain current relationships
- Plan, host, and attend events related to ALKU and professional development to veterans and transitioning service members
- Work closely with Internal Recruiting to build a pipeline of internal candidates and consultants
What We Need from You:
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both individually and as a team
What You Can Expect from Us
- Dedicated Leadership Team
- High level of demand, for a high level of reward
- Unmatched opportunity for growth; we promote from within!
- No set geographic sales territory
- Strong mentorship programs
- Tailored roadmap to management
Taking Care of the ALKrew
Weekly Pay + Bonus Potential
Training & Development
Opportunities for Growth
Health and Fitness Reimbursement
Student Loan Reimbursement
Competitive 401k Match
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We celebrate our differences, advocate for one another, and embrace our individuality.
ALKU is committed to honoring, understanding, and growing the ALKrew in order to foster a culture where we seek to understand and celebrate each person who walks through our doors.
Employee Resource Groups
Our ERGs are created and run by our very own ALKU employees to support each and every employees’ needs.
ALKU Women Empowered (AWE)
A women’s group determined to provide resources to the women of ALKU and give them the support they need to continue to develop within the organization.
For employees of color at ALKU to share experiences, provide fellowship and support, enhance career and personal development, and contribute to ALKU’s vision and values.
Where ALKU’s LGBTQ+ employees can share experiences, provide fellowship and support, enhance career and personal development, and contribute to ALKU’s vision and values. This group is a safe space to meet and discuss life both inside and outside of ALKU.
Balancing a full time job & family is an Olympic sport. This group is a space for ALKU parents, expecting parents, or people who want to know what it’s like to be an ALKU parent or just escape being a parent – only for a moment.
State of Mind
Opening the conversation around mental health and wellness in hopes of fostering supportive connections and eliminating any potential stigma in the workplace.
Staffing Industry Analysts Best Staffing Firms to Work For
Inc. Best Workplaces
SIA Fastest Growing US Staffing Firms
ClearyRated Best of Staffing Employee Satisfaction
SIA Largest Staffing Firms in the US
CollegeGrad.com Top 500 Entry Level Employer
CollegeGrad.com Top 100 Intern Employer