Onboarding Technology Coordinator – Andover, MA
Are you looking to join a supportive, collaborative team?
The ALKrew wants to meet you!
Life @ ALKU as a Onboarding Technology Coordinator
ALKU is looking for someone to be part of the Onboarding team. This person will support the logistics, set-up, and onboarding of incoming hires at the company. The role will reside in the Technology department rolling up under the corporate umbrella and will report to the Enterprise Technology Manager. This person will handle a variety of tasks including tracking new hire details, onboarding logistics, desk set-up and breakdown, internal office desk moves, relationship building with the Talent umbrella, and continuing to develop the new hire onboarding process. This person must be able to handle multiple tasks without being overwhelmed.
The Day to Day
- Assign employees to appropriate equipment based on role and requirements
- Create user accounts and credentials on necessary platforms, compile new hire documentation for employee’s first day
- Collaborate with IT vendor to ensure equipment is up to date and equipped with necessary tools
- Attend weekly calls with IT vendor to review project management status and or concerns
- Meet with phone vendor Account Manager as needed to guarantee best onboarding/account management practices
- Ownership of user accounts in phone platform, Fuze (maintenance of user profiles, account types, and phone configurations)
- Track Intern/Full-Time hire information including start dates and end dates across seven office locations, update sheet accordingly
- Manage the shipment and receipt of equipment sent to new employees, collaborate with all necessary parties to ensure shipments are successful
- Collaborate with the Hardware team on equipment needs based on projected hires and equipment inventory
- Host monthly meetings with Training Center Managers/Talent Team to relay information, ensure a smooth onboarding process, and collect feedback on process improvement
- Ownership of termination/offboarding process for employees
- Ownership of employee role changes and promotions process
- Run daily dial report in Fuze portal, export to necessary departments
- Assist with office desk moves and logistics, streamline process to reflect most up to date floor plans
- Bring efficiency to the Onboarding team by taking ownership and streamlining all processes
- Ensure top notch customer service to all clients: new ALKU employees
- Complete all projects assigned in a timely manner
What You Can Expect from Us
- Dedicated Leadership Team
- High level of demand, for a high level of reward
- Unmatched opportunity for growth; we promote from within!
- No set geographic sales territory
- Strong mentorship programs
- Tailored roadmap to management
Taking Care of the ALKrew
Weekly Pay + Bonus Potential
Training & Development
Opportunities for Growth
Health and Fitness Reimbursement
Student Loan Reimbursement
Competitive 401k Match
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We celebrate our differences, advocate for one another, and embrace our individuality.
ALKU is committed to honoring, understanding, and growing the ALKrew in order to foster a culture where we seek to understand and celebrate each person who walks through our doors.
Employee Resource Groups
Our ERGs are created and run by our very own ALKU employees to support each and every employees’ needs.
ALKU Women Empowered (AWE)
A women’s group determined to provide resources to the women of ALKU and give them the support they need to continue to develop within the organization.
For employees of color at ALKU to share experiences, provide fellowship and support, enhance career and personal development, and contribute to ALKU’s vision and values.
Where ALKU’s LGBTQ+ employees can share experiences, provide fellowship and support, enhance career and personal development, and contribute to ALKU’s vision and values. This group is a safe space to meet and discuss life both inside and outside of ALKU.
Balancing a full time job & family is an Olympic sport. This group is a space for ALKU parents, expecting parents, or people who want to know what it’s like to be an ALKU parent or just escape being a parent – only for a moment.
State of Mind
Opening the conversation around mental health and wellness in hopes of fostering supportive connections and eliminating any potential stigma in the workplace.
Staffing Industry Analysts Best Staffing Firms to Work For
Inc. Best Workplaces
SIA Fastest Growing US Staffing Firms
ClearyRated Best of Staffing Employee Satisfaction
SIA Largest Staffing Firms in the US
CollegeGrad.com Top 500 Entry Level Employer
CollegeGrad.com Top 100 Intern Employer