Payroll Tax Administrator – Andover, MA
Are you looking to join a supportive, collaborative team?
The ALKrew wants to meet you!
Life @ ALKU as a Payroll Tax Administrator
The purpose of the Payroll Tax Admin role is to ensure all Payroll notices, filings, and reconciliations are documented and completed from start to finish in a timely manner. The primary focus of the position is to investigate and maintain record of notices addressed to the payroll department in collaboration with Payroll Tax Coordinator.
The Day to Day
- Focus on tax/payroll compliance
- Handling of payroll notices
- Wage garnishments
- Tax filing adjustments
- Manual reporting jurisdictions
- New hire wage reporting
- Maintain, track, and act upon the inflow of:
- Unemployment Insurance Taxation correspondence
- Income Taxation correspondence
- Local Taxation correspondence
- Audits of internal and/or external employees
- Process creation and upkeep
- Maintaining state/local agency portals
- Maintaining and updating of contact information
- Attaining account numbers
- Updating of Power of Attorney points of contact
- Work with Finance Department to reconcile Taxes to general ledger
- Transition hard/electronic copies of tax documents to internal electronic filing system
What We Need from You:
- Personable/Relationship builder
- Creative/ “Outside of the box”
- Problem Solver
- Highly organized
- Ability to follow and expand processes
What You Can Expect from Us
- Dedicated Leadership Team
- High level of demand, for a high level of reward
- Unmatched opportunity for growth; we promote from within!
- Strong mentorship programs
- Tailored roadmap to management
Taking Care of the ALKrew
Weekly Pay + Bonus Potential
Training & Development
Opportunities for Growth
Health and Fitness Reimbursement
Student Loan Reimbursement
Competitive 401k Match
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We celebrate our differences, advocate for one another, and embrace our individuality.
ALKU is committed to honoring, understanding, and growing the ALKrew in order to foster a culture where we seek to understand and celebrate each person who walks through our doors.
Employee Resource Groups
Our ERGs are created and run by our very own ALKU employees to support each and every employees’ needs.
ALKU Women Empowered (AWE)
A women’s group determined to provide resources to the women of ALKU and give them the support they need to continue to develop within the organization.
For employees of color at ALKU to share experiences, provide fellowship and support, enhance career and personal development, and contribute to ALKU’s vision and values.
Where ALKU’s LGBTQ+ employees can share experiences, provide fellowship and support, enhance career and personal development, and contribute to ALKU’s vision and values. This group is a safe space to meet and discuss life both inside and outside of ALKU.
Balancing a full time job & family is an Olympic sport. This group is a space for ALKU parents, expecting parents, or people who want to know what it’s like to be an ALKU parent or just escape being a parent – only for a moment.
State of Mind
Opening the conversation around mental health and wellness in hopes of fostering supportive connections and eliminating any potential stigma in the workplace.
Staffing Industry Analysts Best Staffing Firms to Work For
Inc. Best Workplaces
SIA Fastest Growing US Staffing Firms
ClearyRated Best of Staffing Employee Satisfaction
SIA Largest Staffing Firms in the US
CollegeGrad.com Top 500 Entry Level Employer
CollegeGrad.com Top 100 Intern Employer