Personnel Coordinator – Andover, MA
Are you looking to join a supportive, collaborative team?
The ALKrew wants to meet you!
Life @ ALKU as a Personnel Coordinator
The primary focus of the Personnel Coordinator is to provide a superior level of customer service to external ALKU employees (consultants). The Personnel Coordinator acts as a liaison between Revenue and Corporate and will be responsible for various tasks that will help facilitate the efficient operation of the team and company as a whole. This role will create and implement processes and services that increase employee satisfaction and help differentiate ALKU from other staffing agencies.
The Day to Day
- Build relationships with consultants
- Assist consultant through the onboarding process and help ensure document accuracy and that user experience is as streamlined and positive as possible
- Audit time and expense weekly
- Help maintain Active Work Order and hold weekly meetings with each division.
- Act as point of contact for any consultant related questions regarding onboarding, payroll, timesheets, expenses
- Gain a basic knowledge of all corporate team functions in order to answer any other miscellaneous questions from consultants (Benefits, Billing, Finance, etc.)
- Implement streamlined, standardized, and scale-able processes to improve team efficiency and/or consultant experience
- Work with other corporate teams on miscellaneous tasks and projects as needed
- Assist Programs Coordinator with consultant engagement initiatives
- Participate in and travel to happy hours and consultant face to faces as needed
- Promote brand-awareness in all verbal and/or virtual interactions
What We Need from You:
- Personable/Relationship builder
- Creative/ “Outside of the box”
- Problem Solver
- Highly organized
- Ability to follow and expand processes
What You Can Expect from Us
- Dedicated Leadership Team
- High level of demand, for a high level of reward
- Unmatched opportunity for growth; we promote from within!
- No set geographic sales territory
- Strong mentorship programs
- Tailored roadmap to management
Taking Care of the ALKrew
Weekly Pay + Bonus Potential
Training & Development
Opportunities for Growth
Health and Fitness Reimbursement
Student Loan Reimbursement
Competitive 401k Match
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We celebrate our differences, advocate for one another, and embrace our individuality.
ALKU is committed to honoring, understanding, and growing the ALKrew in order to foster a culture where we seek to understand and celebrate each person who walks through our doors.
Employee Resource Groups
Our ERGs are created and run by our very own ALKU employees to support each and every employees’ needs.
ALKU Women Empowered (AWE)
A women’s group determined to provide resources to the women of ALKU and give them the support they need to continue to develop within the organization.
For employees of color at ALKU to share experiences, provide fellowship and support, enhance career and personal development, and contribute to ALKU’s vision and values.
Where ALKU’s LGBTQ+ employees can share experiences, provide fellowship and support, enhance career and personal development, and contribute to ALKU’s vision and values. This group is a safe space to meet and discuss life both inside and outside of ALKU.
Balancing a full time job & family is an Olympic sport. This group is a space for ALKU parents, expecting parents, or people who want to know what it’s like to be an ALKU parent or just escape being a parent – only for a moment.
State of Mind
Opening the conversation around mental health and wellness in hopes of fostering supportive connections and eliminating any potential stigma in the workplace.
Staffing Industry Analysts Best Staffing Firms to Work For
Inc. Best Workplaces
SIA Fastest Growing US Staffing Firms
ClearyRated Best of Staffing Employee Satisfaction
SIA Largest Staffing Firms in the US
CollegeGrad.com Top 500 Entry Level Employer
CollegeGrad.com Top 100 Intern Employer