Technology Coordinator – Andover, MA
Are you looking to join a supportive, collaborative team?
The ALKrew wants to meet you!
Life @ ALKU as a Technology Coordinator
ALKU is looking for someone who can manage our current day technologies and help implement new ones that may help our business. The role will reside in the Technology department rolling up under the Corporate umbrella. The role will report to the Strategic Technology Manager. The person will be responsible for ensuring our technologies run smoothly, identifying gaps in current day processes, and working to better use technology or find new technologies to help us be more efficient. This person must be able to handle multiple tasks without being overwhelmed, be detail oriented and organized, and be able to act diligently and professionally in terms of customer service and vendor relationships.
The Day to Day
- Become a SME and main point of contact for several of our technology systems, mainly supporting our Revenue divisions (i.e. Bullhorn CRM, Job Boards, Sales Lead Tools etc.)
- Form relationships with each of our respective vendors
- Log tickets and document feature requests with vendor partners
- Exchange information between relevant points of contact at ALKU and vendors
- Form relationships with ALKU employees and unroot any bottlenecks in processes
- Be proactive in discovering potential new tools or processes that can help our business
- Help with the successful implementation of any new tools added to the environment
What We Need from You:
- General financial background
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both individually and as a team
What You Can Expect from Us
- Dedicated Leadership Team
- High level of demand, for a high level of reward
- Unmatched opportunity for growth; we promote from within!
- No set geographic sales territory
- Strong mentorship programs
- Tailored roadmap to management
Taking Care of the ALKrew
Weekly Pay + Bonus Potential
Training & Development
Opportunities for Growth
Health and Fitness Reimbursement
Student Loan Reimbursement
Competitive 401k Match
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We celebrate our differences, advocate for one another, and embrace our individuality.
ALKU is committed to honoring, understanding, and growing the ALKrew in order to foster a culture where we seek to understand and celebrate each person who walks through our doors.
Employee Resource Groups
Our ERGs are created and run by our very own ALKU employees to support each and every employees’ needs.
ALKU Women Empowered (AWE)
A women’s group determined to provide resources to the women of ALKU and give them the support they need to continue to develop within the organization.
For employees of color at ALKU to share experiences, provide fellowship and support, enhance career and personal development, and contribute to ALKU’s vision and values.
Where ALKU’s LGBTQ+ employees can share experiences, provide fellowship and support, enhance career and personal development, and contribute to ALKU’s vision and values. This group is a safe space to meet and discuss life both inside and outside of ALKU.
Balancing a full time job & family is an Olympic sport. This group is a space for ALKU parents, expecting parents, or people who want to know what it’s like to be an ALKU parent or just escape being a parent – only for a moment.
State of Mind
Opening the conversation around mental health and wellness in hopes of fostering supportive connections and eliminating any potential stigma in the workplace.
Staffing Industry Analysts Best Staffing Firms to Work For
Inc. Best Workplaces
SIA Fastest Growing US Staffing Firms
ClearyRated Best of Staffing Employee Satisfaction
SIA Largest Staffing Firms in the US
CollegeGrad.com Top 500 Entry Level Employer
CollegeGrad.com Top 100 Intern Employer