Talent Acquisition Intern
Are you considering a career in talent acquisition?
The ALKrew wants to meet you!
@LifeatALKU as an Talent Acquisition Intern
ALKU is looking to hire an Intern to join our Talent Acquisition team. This person will drive campus recruitment efforts using a hybrid strategy with the main mission being building new relationships with college/university personnel, enhancing existing partnerships, and offering professional development to students and prospective candidates for the ALKrew. This person will represent ALKU in career fairs, info sessions, sales competitions, guest-speaking engagements, and other on-campus and virtual events to build ALKU’s brand and recruit top talent for all ALKU offices. Additionally, this person will be responsible for the sourcing and screening of candidates for ALKU’s internship positions. The role will involve working closely with management to understand hiring needs company-wide as well as acting as a liaison for candidates throughout the entire interview and hiring process.
- Connect with the appropriate college/university personnel to begin building relationships and working to maintain current relationships
- Plan on-campus events for fall semester related to ALKU and professional development
- Work closely with Internal Recruiting to build a pipeline of candidates from core colleges/universities
- Proactively prospect and source candidates on LinkedIn to generate leads for Internal Recruiting team
- Phone screen applicants to identify those candidates that exhibit the characteristics that ALKU looks for in a hire
- Facilitate and coordinate interview processes for candidates and ALKU hiring managers
- Attend Talent Acquisition development and team meetings
What We Expect From You
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Competitive mindset
- Charismatic personality
- Ability to trust our process
- Eager and ready to jump right into our fast-paced environment
- Weekly pay (hourly + commission + bonus)
- Opportunity for advancement and promotions
- Mentor program
- Employee resource groups
Taking Care of the ALKrew
Training & Development
Opportunity for advancement and promotions
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We celebrate our differences, advocate for one another, and embrace our individuality.
ALKU is committed to honoring, understanding, and growing the ALKrew in order to foster a culture where we seek to understand and celebrate each person who walks through our doors.
Employee Resource Groups
Our ERGs are created and run by our very own ALKU employees to support each and every employees’ needs.
ALKU Women Empowered (AWE)
A women’s group determined to provide resources to the women of ALKU and give them the support they need to continue to develop within the organization.
For employees of color at ALKU to share experiences, provide fellowship and support, enhance career and personal development, and contribute to ALKU’s vision and values.
Where ALKU’s LGBTQ+ employees can share experiences, provide fellowship and support, enhance career and personal development, and contribute to ALKU’s vision and values. This group is a safe space to meet and discuss life both inside and outside of ALKU.
Balancing a full time job & family is an Olympic sport. This group is a space for ALKU parents, expecting parents, or people who want to know what it’s like to be an ALKU parent or just escape being a parent – only for a moment.
State of Mind
Opening the conversation around mental health and wellness in hopes of fostering supportive connections and eliminating any potential stigma in the workplace.
SIA Largest IT Staffing Firms in the US
SIA Largest Staffing Firms in the US
SIA Largest Staffing Firms in the US
ClearlyRated Best of Staffing Client Satisfaction Diamond Award
ClearlyRated Best of Staffing Talent Satisfaction Diamond Award
SIA Best Staffing Firms to Work For
Inc. Best Workplaces
Top 500 Entry Level Employer
Inc. 5000 America's Fastest Growing Private Companies
ClearlyRated Best of Staffing Employee Satisfaction
Where Can You Join The ALKrew?
13665 Dulles Technology Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
33 Pray Street
Amherst MA, 01002
1 Madbury Road
Durham, NH 03824
233 East Market Street
Harrisonburg, VA 22801